M2's purchasing coordination services help new restaurant owners achieve competitive pricing of building materials by managing the supplier qualifying process, bidding process and the issuance of purchase orders for owner-supplied vendors and material suppliers.
Once purchased, M2 coordinates material delivery and installation schedules with the project management team and general contractor. M2 also tracks shipments from vendors and coordinates changes to installation schedules to meet the requirements of the overall project schedule. Other coordination services include:
- Prepare and coordinate OSI delivery schedule with General Contractor and Vendors
Issue PO’S and coordinate distribution of deposit checks
- Coordination and review of shop drawings for special fabrications and equipment
- Coordinate installation of all décor with contractor and owner’s installer
- Review Vendor installations for completeness, correctness and quality
- Coordinate delivery and installation of OSI materials including equipment startups and calibrations.